Wednesday 13 June 2012

Black piano

I think for the big things, black is my favourite colour: black peugeot, black piano...I have an acoustic piano in Portugal which I miss and which I play everytime I am back. This, however is my aberdonian piano. It was given to me by a colleague at work and it has been in it I have been practicing songs like "The promise" from the movie "The piano" or "La Valse d'Amélie". I am very happy and lucky that I was given this beautiful thing. But I must confess that in the last 6 months my PhD have been making me feel completely drained. I am not reading my books anymore, I am not playing anymore. The only thing I can stand is watching movies and documentaries and doing sports or outdoor activities. What a life...

1 comment:

pontos said...

Always look on the bright side of life! :)