Thursday 14 August 2014

White and black truck, green and white Specialized, fearless friends

                                     
I have been promoting Scotland landscapes (which I love) a lot. I have promoted Paris. Recently I have been promoting England (more still to come). But now please let me promote my place in Portugal and its surroundings. And I have plenty of reasons to do it: It is not only me who loves it, the foreigners I have hosted in the past weeks in my holidays flats and cottages have been loving this corner of Europe too. So, I have to recognise, I am very lucky to have this place to come back everytime I want. 

And the recipe for an excellent evening outdoors yesterday was: my white and black truck, my green and white Specialized, some fearless friends and the beautiful landscape of Dois Portos and Ribaldeira, near Torres Vedras: Approximatelly 16Km of off-road tracks around the best vineyards of Western Portugal. The fearless friends will now come for a ride in Cambelas-Foz sea cliffs and some water sports in Cambelas beach. And I will report all this because August is the month I am promoting my country!

No comments: